Nautical Charts (NOAA BookletCharts)
Here are some nautical charts you can view online or print on 8.5 x 11 paper. They are really handy for reference or for taking with you on the water. Sometimes you may want the full-size NOAA chart but these are free and very convenient.
Don't be intimidated by all of the strange symbology. Go to NOAA's Chart No. 1 to learn what everything means. All of these charts are large PDF files so be patient when downloading.
- Bodega Bay and Tomales Bay
- San Francisco to Pt. Arena
- SF Bay - Candlestick Point to Angel Island
- Entrance to SF Bay
- SF Bay South - Redwood Creek and Oyster Point
- SF Bay - Angel Island to Point San Pedro
- All NOAA Charts for the West coast
- Tomales Bay State Park Brochure and Map (Tomales Bay State Park is located on the South end of the bay, Indian Beach to Shell Beach on the Western shore and Tomasini Point and Millerton Point on the Eastern shore).
- Tomales Bay Beaches (Shows named beaches on the Western shore from Avalis Beach to Shell Beach).
- Pt. Reyes National Seashore & Tomales Bay map
- Water Trails - put-in locations on SF Bay, San Pablo Bay, Petaluma River, and Napa River