Sunday, December 16, 2012

Peet Dryer Review

Like other products I review, I like to try the product over time and provide objective feedback.  I really like the PEET Dryer!  It works great.  So far, I have only used it for drying 3mm booties, 7mm booties, and Adidas water shoes.

It doesn't get super hot and doesn't blow hot hair, so I don't see how it can damage the adhesives and materials in your shoes.  There are no buttons or settings, you just plug it in and let your shoes dry overnight.  I HATE wet, cold feet.  This product is fantastic.  It takes my 7mm booties a LONG time to dry out naturally even if out in the sun.  The problem is they are not breathable so they seem to stay wet forever.  Not so with the PEET Dryer, just pop them on there plug it in and walk away.  The base is a big and helps water drain away, the whole thing is lightweight and made of plastic.  It's made in the USA.

It's so nice to find a simple, well-made, functional product.  It's so simple, you pop your shoes on it plug it in and wait.  The next morning, you unplug it and put your shoes, boots, or booties on.  I hate cold, wet feet.  This thing makes that problem go away.





No comments:

Post a Comment